Roanoke Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority 2019 Scholarship Information
1. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen and reside in the Roanoke Alumnae Chapters' service area, which include the following locations: Roanoke City, Roanoke County, City of Salem, Franklin County, Botetourt County, Town of Bedford, Town of Vinton, Covington, Lexington, City of Radford and the counties of Montgomery, Pulaski and Giles
2. The completed application packet MUST BE MAILED to the chapter’s post office box (address above) and postmarked by May 3, 2019 the deadline date.
3. Parts I-VI and the signatures (signed in ink) of the student and parent must be completed by all applicants. Omission of any part will eliminate the application from consideration.
4. Individuals applying for a scholarship must:
A. Be a graduating high school senior about to enter a 2 year/4 year accredited institution of higher learning
B. Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 or above
C. Must be an African-American Student
5. All Scholarship Awards will be granted upon confirmation of registration in a college or university for summer or regular term of the fiscal year for which the scholarship is granted.
6. Awards are to be used for tuition and/or school expenses and are for ONE school year only.
To complete application go to this link Delta Sigma Theta Scholarship 2019 complete the application, then copy and mail to:
Roanoke Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta
P O Box 6658
Roanoke, VA 24017
This website is the sole property and responsibility of the Roanoke Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.